Glass & Fire Lesson Policy
1. All persons must be 18 years or older any 16 or 17 year old persons need to be accompanied by an adult.
2. Not valid with any other offer.
3. Must use in one visit.
4. Cash value for each lesson can be traded for $30.00 worth of product at our studio only.
5. Lessons are scheduled on a first come first serve basis, and are scheduled according to the availability of Glass & Fire instructors. Glass & Fire will determine who is scheduled and which class the students will be in. They will take in consideration the desires and needs of each student.
6. All lessons are group lessons.
7. All items produced by the student may be taken home by the student.
8. All lessons taken beyond the 2 hours will cost the student the regular charge for lessons.
9. All students must call to register for the class or lesson.
10. Classes or lessons canceled by the student can be rescheduled but student but will be put at end of schedule.
11. All students must give Glass & Fire 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel their lesson. (This gives Glass & Fire the opportunity to re-schedule others into that canceled lesson space). $50 deposit required at time of scheduling. If the student cancels his/her lesson with in the 24 hour period then they are subject to a fee at the amount of the deposit.
12. All scheduling will be made or changed by Glass & Fire. Glass & Fire will try to accommodate all students, however not all will be able to have the schedule they desire especially if scheduling is done late, since the lessons are group lessons. Cooperation is asked of all taking the lessons.
13. All students will be required to sign a waiver at the time of taking the lesson.
14. All students must agree to follow closely all the directions of their instructor.
15. Unruly behavior at or around the studio my cause the student to forfeit their lesson and may be asked not to return.
16. All supplies and tools will be provided by Glass & Fire.
17. No student may use two coupons, only one coupon per student.